Specification Sales Role – Exciting job opportunity!
Due to the continued success and expansion of Strata Tiles we are looking for a SPECIFICATION SALES PERSON to join our team covering London/South East. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing company.
The ideal candidate is an experienced specification sales professional capable of developing strong commercial relationships through the provision of excellent technical support and expertise.
Key Tasks & Activities:
- Targeting key Architects and identifying specific projects with requirement details including timescales, alternatives and competition.
- Identify and follow-up with and influence key decision makers.
- Understand project alternatives and value engineer price effective solutions.
- Deliver CPD’s to Architects as a way of promoting the company, its products and services.
- Have the ability to cross sell Strata Tiles complete portfolio and create wider opportunities.
- Converting enquiries into sales at required margins by working closely with estimators and providing required information to maximize conversion rates.
- Tracking all live projects in real time to ensure they are secured.
- Be a team player, prepared to support other areas of the business as required.
Strata Tiles business is selling porcelain, stone, mosaics, concrete and composite stone to the construction industry, working with architects, specifiers and contractors in the private and public sector markets.
Industry Sectors You May Come From: Tiles, Natural Stone, Washroom Systems, Sanitary Ware, Bricks, Facades, Decorative Surface, Architectural Ironmongery
To apply hand in a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SALARY AND PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR APPLICATION
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)