Customer Services Order Processor - New Job Opportunity!
Due to the continued success and expansion of Strata Tiles we are looking for a ‘Customer Services Order Processor’ to join our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing company.
The ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience in a sales, procurement or customer oriented role – would be an advantage but not essential. Someone with GSCE levels or equivalent in English and Maths, and an understanding of computer systems / Gmail, Excel, CRM Systems.
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact for architects/contractors requesting product information via email and telephone. You will be registering projects with factories and providing written quotations for all requests using our CRM system. As part of our head office staff, you will be liaising with suppliers, hauliers and customers to deliver our products on time and within specification.
What will be your key tasks and responsibilities?
- Respond to quotation and information requests
- Maintain and update the company CRM system
- Registering projects with our suppliers
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Sales support
- Place Orders with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers
- Invoicing and stock inventory
Personal qualities and skills you should have:
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly and disseminate information to the team through clear and strong communication
- Working as part of the team
- Confidence in building strong relationships with clients and customers.
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise with flexibility
- Good general IT skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with a willingness to learn
- Maintaining a good team spirit.
Who are we?
Strata tiles is a supplier of natural stone, porcelain and polished concrete materials with an impressive and well known client base. The company is continually involved with a range of high profile, high value projects and urgently require the right person to assist them, working with their customers and processing their orders.
To apply hand in a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)